Monday, September 14, 2009

The Journey of Architecture

After years of exploring, learning and experimenting architecture, at times my mind was just jam packed with idea and I find it hard to organize every single one of them and eventually it just slipped away.

Hence, the blog here plays its crucial role. It serves as a journal, documenting the thinking, ideas, comments, and projects, capture and finally, transforms my thoughts into words and visible models.

As time goes by, i can refer to this blog as a form of reference as well as to evaluate my maturity through my journey in architecture. On top of that, i hope that the knowledge and idea that I acquire might inspire others in critical thinking too.


The journey of architecture is still a very long way to pursuit. There are always ample room for improvements The destination is not important, but will want to enjoy the miles to the fullest. Indeed, architecture will not extinct.

All the best to me!!!

I'm Poh Xin Yi, the Zenith archiloony.

1 comment: